Our client is seeking a highly motivated Senior Virtualization System Administrator to join their growing team.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Columbia, Maryland
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Provide training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
• Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems
• Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process
• Experience with configuring and deploying various virtualization technologies
• Must be well versed in Windows system administration and experience providing Tiers 1- 3 help desk support
• VMWare (vSphere 6.x., ESXi, or vCenter)
• Linux, and Storage is highly desired
• Networking (Cisco/Brocade) experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED •
Must possess an Active TS/SCI Clearance with FS Polygraph
Submit Resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Copyright © 2021 NIKAM Innovative Solutions - All Rights Reserved.